Licensed Automotive Technician
Ontario's largest Hyundai volume dealer, Mississauga Hyundai is seeking an experienced Automotive Technician to join our growing team!
Duties of the Automotive Technician include:
- Perform vehicle maintenance repairs with accuracy and efficiency in accordance to dealership standards
- Inspect & diagnose the source of any malfunction and perform repair
- Examine vehicle to determine the need for additional safety work
- Document work performed
Here's what you bring…
- A proven track record as a automotive technician
- A professional demeanor, dependability, reliability and accountability
- A strong work ethic
- A commitment to provide excellent customer service
- Minimum 1 year Technician Certified
Work schedule is full-time, Monday-Saturday
We offer a fun and energetic environment, continuous coaching and support, training, favorable compensation plan, great benefits for you and your family and an opportunity to build a career with the #1 team in the country. Our customer base of vehicles to service is growing, if this captivates you, please apply today. We look forward to meeting with you!
Mississauga Hyundai is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.